The event aims to enhance awareness on security implications behind the ATM services. In the last few years the typology and numbers of attacks against Automated Teller Machine (ATM) systems have increased.
The workshop will be a moment for exchange experiences of national and international experts. During the event, will be discussed actual and future attack scenarios, techniques and tactics adopted, actions to put in place to enhance ATM security level and compliance challenges that we should face.
The event will be the occasion to present the study “ATM: A look at the future and emerging security threats landscape” coordinated by CCSEC in collaboration with: Braintech, Consorzio Bancomat, Kaspersky, NCR, Security Brokers, Wincor.
The event, by invitation only, will involve representatives of banks, sector associations, ATM providers, payment service providers, Law Enforcement, Institutions, will participate in the event. The half-day workshop will end with a light lunch.
ATM: a look at the future and emerging security threats landscape – 22nd of September 2016, Rome – Viale Europa, 175 – Sala Asia
09.00 Welcome and opening
– Paolo Bruschi, President, GCSEC
09.10 The publication “ATM: a look at the future and emerging security threats landscape”
– Nicola Sotira, Director General, GCSEC
09.20 The emerging ATM services and the role of Consorzio Bancomat
– Sergio Moggia, Director General, Consorzio Bancomat
09.35 ATM security threats landscape (TBC)
– Terence Devereux, Senior Trusted Advisor, Diebold Nixdorf
10.05 Future ATM threat landscape. Attack scenarios against authentication system, communicating with ATM
– Alexey Osipov, Lead Expert, Kaspersky Lab
– Olga Kochetova, Senior Expert, Kaspersky Lab
10.50 A correct monitoring and maintenance to guarantee ATM security (TBC)
– Carmine Evangelista, Technical Director, Auriga
11.20 Coffee break
11.40 Cyber attack scenarios against ATM machines
– Raoul Chiesa, President, Security Brokers
12.10 BANCOMAT® Security Verification Framework against fraud
– Veronica Borgogna, Head of Processes & Controls Area, Consorzio Bancomat
12.30 ATM Security – Explaining Attack Vectors and Defense Strategies
– Avril Kidd, Global Solution Manager for Software Security, NCR
13.00 ATM security compliance challenges (TBC)
– Nicola de Bello, Security Director, Braintech
13.30 Questions & Answers
13.45 Light lunch