Andrea Rigoni will illustrate the state of art of Cyber Security from a Government and Political perspective, illustrating what other governments have done and how EU and Italy are working on the subject. Andrea will also illustrate from his personal perspective which are the areas where Italian companies should invest and how they can contribute to the definition of a modern and solid national strategy. Particular emphasis will be given to the creation of the National CERT and its implications for the public and private sector.
The main topics of event will be:
– Risk Management & Information Security: Mobile, Cloud Computing, Business Analytics and Big Data security;
– new Cyber Crime threaths and how to fight them;
– Homeland Security: how to implement security in big events;
– Smart Cities security, critical infrastructures and public transport hubs security;
– new technologies that are changing the Security: case studies;
– Security vs. Privacy: Addressing the Dilemma.
Special guest: Andrew Amery, London Olympics, Head of Security Coordination.